TERRESTRIAL BLADDERWORT: Utricularia Bisquamata 📏 2cm Plug
available online only
courier or collect >>> FREE SHIPPING over R2000
Estimated delivery between 20/11 and 29/11
- On offer is a small, easy-to-grow terrestrial bladderwort, native to South Africa. Utricularia Bisquamata bloom in profusion during spring and summer with tiny multicoloured (yellow, violet, white and orange) flowers
- Note that these plants may not be in flower at the time of purchase
- Great for carnivorous plant bogs, terrestrial bladderworts can also be repotted on its own into our PROmix for bladderworts or shredded, moist long fiber sphagnum moss
- Grow terrestrial bladderworts in semi-shade or sheltered location with very bright light. Using the tray method, keep your plant standing in a tray with 0.5-1cm water (Rainwater, distilled- or reverse osmosis water preferred). Top watering is fine too, keep your plant moist at all times - never let the soil dry completely
- In optimal conditions, the plant plug will spread to fill the container over the next couple of months
- Utricularia Bisquamata usually flowers during the warmer months of spring and summer - Enjoy them, flowering does not affect growth such as in the case of venus flytraps and sundews, thus bladderworts can be left to flower
Pssst... have you seen these?
BUG-MUNCHING MINI's for beginners: SINGLES per species 💎 Cultivo Exclusive
COLLECTORS ITEM 🌟 Pinguicula Moctezumae ex. K. Pasek BCP * Flowering size > Exact plants pictured
The Savage Garden by Peter D'Amato * Paperback 2nd Edition 🔥 BESTSELLER!!
Another first for me. Arrived looking so happy and healthy. It has even tolerated being repotted in summer, which in my books shows the quality of cultivo’s carni’s. Looking forward to seeing how it develops
Our Bladderwort is still looking good!
BLADDERWORT: Utricularia Bisquamata
Great service, always helpfull, and healthy good looking plants always...