GROW-YOUR-OWN SUNDEWS: The COMPLETE seed starter pack
online only: courier or collect
Order now and get it between 20/11 and 29/11
Nationwide shipping from R100
Ready for a challenge?
- We are proud to present another member in our range of COMPLETE SEED STARTER PACKS for carnivorous plants
- A fantastic gift idea and perfect for beginners, this tailored starter pack includes everything you'll need to grow your very own sundews from seed - Just add water!
- It is important to note that growing carnivorous plants from seed is aimed at the adventure grower. In our experience, sub-tropical sundews are the easiest to start off with and these seeds will need approximately 4-8 weeks in optimal conditions to germinate. Growing carnivorous plants from seed is fun but it is worth noting that a lot of patience is required as it may well take approximately 2 to 5 years to raise them from seed to maturity (flowering size)
- This seed starter kit includes:
- a complete growing container,
- premixed germination soil for your new seeds and
- a full instruction leaflet
- 1 seed-packet containing a minimum of 20 sundew seeds, harvested within the last growing season
- The seed will be a mixed variety of subtropical sundews depending on what we have available
We have a variety of kits available in our GROW-YOUR-OWN range
Pssst... have you seen these?
BUTTERWORT (Mexican): Pinguicula Moctezumae ex. K. Pasek BCP
The Savage Garden by Peter D'Amato * Paperback 2nd Edition 🔥 BESTSELLER!!