GROW-YOUR-OWN SUNDEWS: The COMPLETE seed starter pack
online only: courier or collect
Order now and get it between 20/11 and 29/11
Nationwide shipping from R100
** Online Exclusive **
Ready for a challenge?
- We are proud to present another member in our range of COMPLETE SEED STARTER PACKS for carnivorous plants
- A fantastic gift idea and perfect for beginners, this tailored starter pack includes everything you'll need to grow your very own sundews from seed - Just add water!
- It is important to note that growing carnivorous plants from seed is aimed at the adventure grower. In our experience, sub-tropical sundews are the easiest to start off with and these seeds will need approximately 4-8 weeks in optimal conditions to germinate. Growing carnivorous plants from seed is fun but it is worth noting that a lot of patience is required as it may well take approximately 2 to 5 years to raise them from seed to maturity (flowering size)
- This seed starter kit includes:
- a complete growing container,
- premixed germination soil for your new seeds and
- a full instruction leaflet
- 1 seed-packet containing a minimum of 20 sundew seeds, harvested within the last growing season
- The seed will be a mixed variety of subtropical sundews depending on what we have available
We have a variety of kits available in our GROW-YOUR-OWN range
Any product described as an “online exclusive” will only be available to purchase via our online store and and may not be available during visits to the nursery
Have you seen these?
SEEDS: Trumpet Pitcher > Sarracenia Purpurea ssp Venosa x Flava var rugelii MH34