EARLY ACCESS > Nepenthes attenboroughii (Mt. Victoria, Palawan) AW * 513 * 8-10cm (bareroot)
Our order from Wistuba is here! Pre-sales will be sent 15 July 2022
- Special import from Wistuba - exotic plants
- Clone: 513
- Growing conditions: Highland
- Absolutely stunning newer species, discovered in 2007 and described in 2009. The epithet was chosen in honour of the naturalist Sir David Attenborough
- The pitchers of Nepenthes attenboroughii belong to the largest pitchers of the whole genus, the only rival when considering the pitcher volume is Nepenthes rajah. Even a pitcher volume of more than 1.5 l has been documented in N. attenboroughii! The bell-shaped lower pitchers grow to a height of 30 cm. They are mostly green or orange and show a strongly striped peristome. The upper pitchers are slimmer yet smaller
- Nepenthes attenboroughii does very well in mineral substrates
- Due to the demand for this species, the wild populations are unfortunately severely threatened. The plants offered here are from responsible laboratory propagation
Pssst... have you seen these?
VENUS FLYTRAP: DM Maroon Monster 📏 5+yr old XL plant (8-12cm in summer) with 1st spring traps💎 Limited release!
RARE! LIVE SPHAGNUM MOSS: HEADS > Mixed Species * Mostly Green 💎 Cultivo Exclusive
COLLECTORS ITEM 🌟 Nepenthes Miranda 📏 13-16cm > Exact plant pictured
VENUS FLYTRAP: DM Flaming Lips 📏 5+yr old XL winterbulb (8-12cm in summer) 💎 Limited release!