FREE shipping for orders over R2000
EARLY ACCESS > Nepenthes rafflesiana (Borneo) AW * 15-18cm (bareroot)
Only available while stocks last
ℹ️ Learn more about the difference between Fresh imports and Early access plants
- Special import from Wistuba - exotic plants
- Growing conditions: Lowland
- A mostly underestimated, highly variable species that covers a wide distribution in nature. From black to white pitchers, virtually all intermediate forms are represented
- The lower pitchers are cup-shaped with a round peristome showing characteristic teeth under the pitcher lid. The wings are broad and toothed. The upper pitchers are very funnel-shaped and, like N. sumatrana, show a characteristic elevation in the peristome
- This form of Nepenthes rafflesiana has very pale, almost white, sparsely spotted pitchers with a reddish peristome
- Extremely interesting species for any lowland setup
Pssst... have you seen these?
VENUS FLYTRAP: DM Flaming Lips 📏 Flowering size > 1st spring traps
from R441.00 10 % OFF 🔥 BLACK NOVEMBER 💸 You save R49.00!
COLLECTORS ITEM: Venus Flytrap WIP SLIM SNAPPER > Exact plant pictured
from R415.00 15 % OFF 🔥 BLACK NOVEMBER 💸 You save R75.00!