FREE shipping for orders over R2000
EARLY ACCESS > Nepenthes ramispina (Gunung Ulu Kali) AW * MSr_01 * 16-18cm (bareroot)
Only available while stocks last
- Special import from Wistuba - exotic plants
- Clone: MSr_01
- Growing conditions: Intermediate / Highland
- Nepenthes ramispina is quite rare in cultivation. The best known is probably still the hybrid of N. ramispina and N. ventricosa called N. x "Rebbeca Soper", which is often found in hardware stores or on windowsills around the world
- The species alone, however, has much to offer. Dark purple, almost black pots with a velvety coating, a black, shiny peristome, and a mostly mint green pitcher interior that stands out among the otherwise dark colors. Bottom jugs are slender and elongated, while high jugs are light green, with a rectangular cross-section, pronounced jug hips, and a slightly funnel-shaped upper portion
- If you want to secure a robust, simple, yet not particularly common species, Nepenthes ramispina is a good choice
Pssst... have you seen these?
VENUS FLYTRAP: DM Maroon Monster 📏 5+yr old XL plant (8-12cm in summer) with 1st spring traps💎 Limited release!
RARE! LIVE SPHAGNUM MOSS: HEADS > Mixed Species * Mostly Green 💎 Cultivo Exclusive
COLLECTORS ITEM 🌟 Nepenthes Miranda 📏 13-16cm > Exact plant pictured
VENUS FLYTRAP: DM Flaming Lips 📏 5+yr old XL winterbulb (8-12cm in summer) 💎 Limited release!