FREE shipping for orders over R2000
EARLY ACCESS > Nepenthes ventricosa x mapuluensis AW * 01 * 28-30cm (bareroot)
Only available while stocks last
ℹ️ Learn more about the difference between Fresh imports and Early access plants
- Special import from Wistuba - exotic plants
- Clone: 01
- Growing conditions: Intermediate
- The commercial availability of Nepenthes mapuluensis was an exciting event in the hobby in 2021, although the species had been in cultivation for some time
Nepenthes mapuluensis is one of the most impressive lowland species. Luckily
the larger specimens of this hybrid show that they have inherited many characteristics from mapuluensis
- The markings with dark red spots and the dark red, jagged peristome, which is at a steep angle to the pitcher axis are features that have become established in this hybrid
- In combination with the robust N. ventricosa you get a plant that is an interesting alternative or extension to the care of Nepenthes mapuluensis, both in price and in care
Pssst... have you seen these?
VENUS FLYTRAP: DM Maroon Monster 📏 5+yr old XL winterbulb (8-12cm in summer) 💎 Limited release!
SORRY SOLD OUT
VENUS FLYTRAP: DM Flaming Lips 📏 5+yr old XL winterbulb (8-12cm in summer) 💎 Limited release!