PRE-sale > Nepenthes macrophylla (Gunung Trusmadi, Borneo) * 05 * 5-8cm
FRESH IMPORTS > July - August
All pre-sale orders have been confirmed and will be sent out during the first couple of days of arrival - Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special import from Wistuba - exotic plants
- Clone: 05
- Size: 5-8cm
- Growing conditions: Highland
- Formerly known as Nepenthes edwardsiana ssp. macrophylla, but in species status since 1997
- Beautiful species, which belongs to the strongly ribbed Nepenthes species. Unique is the long, unusually raised peristome of this species, which contrasts with the light inside of the pitcher
- The cup-shaped pitchers are mostly red or orange, the peristome often red, more rarely orange
- The natural hybrid N. x trusmadiensis, which consists of N. lowii and N. macrophylla, is particularly well known
- "Macrophylla" refers to the large leaves of this species
- It is found sympatric with N. lowii at 2200-2640 m.a.s.l. on Mt. Trusmadi
- Unique, mostly vigorous species with impressive peristome!
Pssst... have you seen these?