SENSITIVE PLANT: Mimosa Pudica (Touch-me-not)
Touch me if you dare!
- The sensitive plant, also known as the Touch-me-not, is a peculiar shrub and is native to Brazil
- It is a perennial plant often grown for its curiosity value
- The compound leaves fold inward and droop when touched or shaken, defending themselves from harm, and re-open a few minutes later
- Only available while stocks last!!
- Potted plants are available for collection from our premises
- Courier / Postnet shipments:
- Plants will be sent already potted - packed and protected to minimise damage from carriers
- The sensitive plant can be grown in a semi-shade spot outside or sunny windowsill plant
- Water every other day to ensure soil stays moist without leaving your plant with wet feet for extended periods of time
- Plants can be grown in an equal ratio mixture of compost and potting soil with perlite added for drainage
- Fertilise your plant with with a nitrogen-rich fertiliser once a month for optimal growth
Recommended for you
Fast and very good service received my parcel earlier than expected
Thumbs up definitely more than 5 stars
Nice to do business with
I always receive plants well packed and carefully shipped from CC. The plants are always in good condition. We are very pleased - we have not been unhappy once yet (and this is the 3rd time ordering from CC).
The Sensitive Plant (Touch-me-not)
Delivery was super fast and my plants were packed with care to ensue their safety. Included was a hand written note from Therese with instructions on how to care for my plants. I highly recommend getting all of your carnivorous plants and goods from Cultivo Carnivores.