TROPICAL PITCHER PLANT: Bloody Mary
No Vodka needed...
- This exotic beauty from Borneo, has been designed to keep long lasting pitchers - Nepenthes Bloody mary is a compact plant with bright red pitchers, which can grow up to 10 cm long and stay in shape almost all year round
- Similar to other carnivorous plants, nepenthes grow in a special type of soil low in nutrients and instead collect their nitrogen in hanging, slippery vase-shaped cups that include its own digestive juice
- Tropical pitcher plants entice both flying and crawling insects with an intoxicating fragrance, bright colour and sweet nectar
- Being a very hardy hybrid (N. Ventricosa x Ampullaria), nepenthes Bloody Mary is an easy growing plant recommended for those ready to advance to the next level
- Bloody Mary adapts easily to a wide range of South African conditions and will prefer a slightly warmer spot especially during cold winters
Recommended for you