GROW-YOUR-OWN VENUS FLYTRAPS: The COMPLETE seed starter pack
online only: courier or collect
Order now and get it between 20/11 and 29/11
Nationwide shipping from R100
** Online Exclusive **
Ready for a challenge?
- We are proud to present another member in our range of COMPLETE SEED STARTER PACKS for carnivorous plants
- A fantastic gift idea and perfect for beginners, this tailored starter pack includes everything you'll need to grow your very own venus flytraps from seed - Just add water!
- It is important to note that growing carnivorous plants from seed is aimed at the adventure grower and a lot of patience is required - Venus flytrap seeds will need approximately 4-8 weeks in optimal conditions to germinate and it may well take approximately 5 years to raise them from seed to maturity (flowering size)
- This seed starter kit includes:
- a complete growing container,
- premixed germination soil for your new seeds and
- a full instruction leaflet
- 1 seed-packet containing 10 venus flytrap seeds, harvested within the last growing season
- These venus fly trap seeds are from open pollination and frequently show a mix of traits from different cultivars
We have a variety of kits available in our GROW-YOUR-OWN range
Any product described as an “online exclusive” will only be available to purchase via our online store and and may not be available during visits to the nursery
Pssst... have you seen these?
I love the fact that delivery was so fast. I also enjoy planting the seeds and the instructions. Only improvement i would suggest is to name the venus fly trap seeds that is being given. If 1 type or multiple. I still don't know what kind i bought bit i am still excited.
So I'm only reviewing now (a few weeks later) because I wanted to be sure my seeds would survive. I was a bit sceptical at first but now 5 of them have germinated and the rest are coming along nicely. Super happy with everything! Thank you.