GROW-YOUR-OWN TRUMPET PITCHER PLANTS: The COMPLETE seed starter pack
online only: courier or collect
Order now and get it between 20/11 and 29/11
Nationwide shipping from R100
Ready for a challenge?
- We are proud to present another member in our range of COMPLETE SEED STARTER PACKS for carnivorous plants
- A fantastic gift idea and perfect for beginners, this tailored starter pack includes everything you'll need to grow your very own trumpet pitcher plants from seed - Just add water!
- It is important to note that growing carnivorous plants from seed is aimed at the adventure grower and a lot of patience is required. Trumpet pitcher plant seeds will need a cold-stratification period of 4-8 weeks upon sowing and germination may only occur 1-2 months afterwards. Raising this species from seed is so rewarding but due to their need for dormancy it may take many years to raise them from seed to maturity (flowering size)
- This seed starter kit includes:
- a complete growing container,
- premixed germination soil for your new seeds and
- a full instruction leaflet
- 1 seed-packet containing a minimum of 10 trumpet pitcher plant seeds, harvested within the last growing season
- The seed will be a mixed variety of trumpet pitcher plants (our choice) depending on what we have available
We have a variety of kits available in our GROW-YOUR-OWN range
Pssst... have you seen these?
SEEDS: Trumpet Pitcher > Sarracenia Leucophylla f. Giant autumn pitchers x self
SEEDS: Trumpet Pitcher > Sarracenia Leucophylla f. viridescens (Green / Anthocyanin free) x self
Awesome service thank you!
Can't wait to start my growing im very excited about it 💯
I had a great experience. Thanks