TROPICAL PITCHER PLANT: Nepenthes Alata biflora
- Nepenthes Alata Biflora trading as Nepenthes 'Captain Hook', is a beautiful easy beginner nepenthes brought to you by Pan's Carnivores
- Captain hook grows greenish, hourglass shaped pitchers with a bright red peristome on mature (approximately 10-15cm) pitchers
- Similar to other carnivorous plants, nepenthes grow in a special type of soil low in nutrients and instead collect their nitrogen in hanging, slippery vase-shaped cups that include its own digestive juice
- Tropical pitcher plants entice both flying and crawling insects with an intoxicating fragrance, bright colour and sweet nectar
- Depending on the species and/or variety, actual pitcher (cup) sizes vary and as plants may only present with developing pitchers at the time of purchase, we instead use the leaf span to provide you with an estimation with regards to size
- The leaf span refers to the measurement across the foliage of the plant (from leaf tip to leaf tip) without tendrils and pitchers - This way you know exactly what to expect
Recommended for you
Lovely healthy plants, very informative feedback and friendly service. Highly recommended!
Amazing plant to keep in a collection excelent to see them grow up and knowing you cared for them with your whole heart. It is an emotional journey.
The plants are healthy and Therese, she is very,very kind!!! Thank you for the plants!
I was very impressed by the way it is packed, my plant was still moist and unharmed. It was also very quick. there were no hasstles.
Nepenthes Alata var Biflora - Pan's Carnivores