GYO TROPICAL PITCHER PLANTS: The COMPLETE seed starter pack
** Online Exclusive **
Ready for a challenge?
- We are proud to present another member in our range of COMPLETE SEED STARTER PACKS for carnivorous plants
- A fantastic gift idea and perfect for beginners, this tailored starter pack includes everything you'll need to grow your very own tropical pitcher plants from seed - Just add water!
- It is important to note that growing carnivorous plants from seed is aimed at the adventure grower. In our experience, tropical pitcher plant seeds lose viability fairly quickly and will need to be sown as soon as possible for the best germination. Tropical pitcher plant seeds do not need any kind of stratification and will need approximately 8-12 weeks in optimal conditions to germinate. Growing carnivorous plants from seed is fun but it is worth noting that a lot of patience is required. Tropical pitcher plants are slow growing and it may well take many years to raise them from seed to maturity (flowering size)
- This seed starter kit includes:
- a complete growing container,
- premixed germination soil for your new seeds and
- a full instruction leaflet
- 1 seed-packet containing a minimum of 10 tropical pitcher plant seeds, harvested within the last couple of weeks
- The seed will be a mixed variety (our choice) Nepenthes seeds depending on what we have available
We have a variety of kits available in our GROW-YOUR-OWN range
Any product which is described as an “online exclusive” will only be available to purchase via our online store and and is not available during visits to our nursery
Recommended for you
SEEDS: Nepenthes (Singalana x ventricosa) x (Talangensis x ventricosa EP) * ENDS 28.03