FAQ: Why do I have to make an appointment to collect my order?
- There are a couple of reasons for this:
- Firstly, due to the fact that the online store is managed from our private residence, and not a walk-in nursery, we need to make that sure there is someone to meet you
- Seeds, moss, seed kits and premixes are freshly packed and prepared, and
- As most of our plants are shipped out, many plants are cultivated in plant plugs to save on space and will need to be repotted into a standard size pot prior to your arrival
- We ask for at least one day advance notice to get everything ready for you