Growing Carnivorous Plants: Care sheets & Instructions
- Hi Cultivo Fans!!
- This combined care sheet page is currently in the construction phase and some links may be inactive. Meanwhile all care information can still be found in the 'care' tab of each individual plant listing. Bear with us while we continue to update content in this section over the next couple of weeks
THE BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO GROWING CARNIVOROUS PLANTS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- At Cultivo we are serious about carni's and we would love for your new plants to thrive at their new home and bring you just as much joy
- Start growing carnivorous plants like a pro with our complete beginners guide series. These guidelines offer various care sheets which provide basic care principles, easy to follow instructions, tips and tricks and are written based on personal experience with a strong focus on our South African climate
- Contrary to the popular belief, carnivorous plants are not difficult to grow provided that their basic needs are met. These are truly the world's most awesome plants and they are so much fun to grow and collect....ahh yes, the addiction😂. While some species may be a little more challenging, most will only need a little more care and consideration than a regular houseplant - for all plants across the universe, the basic principles remain the same
- We believe anyone and everyone can grow carnivorous plants and with proper education and advice, soon you will too!
GUIDELINES: BASIC PLANT CARE
INSTRUCTIONS: GROWING CARNIVOROUS PLANTS FROM SEED
INSTRUCTIONS: GROW YOUR OWN LIVE SPHAGNUM MOSS CULTURE
INSTRUCTIONS: OTHER EXOTICS