SUNDEW: Drosera Nidiformis
- Drosera Nidiformis is a South African tropical sundew - indigenous to Kwazulu-Natal
- Grows Spatulate Leaves with sticky tentacles that will take on a red / orange colouration in sufficient light
- An easy growing plant that remains relatively small, making them ideal candidates for windowsill or terrarium growing
- Produces pink flowers on tall scapes when mature
- Whether you prefer starting off with a younger plant and watch it grow into full majestic glory over the years or jumping in with more munch, right from the get go, we've got you covered! Cultivo is all about choices and our plants are available in various sizes and options to suit your every need. These are medium to near-flowering size plants, sold either bareroot or already potted in our deluxe carnivorous plant soil to take the hassle out of repotting. Simply unwrap, water and enjoy!
- General care includes low-mineral water via the tray method and bright light (but with protection from full midday sun during the hot summer months)
- Drosera Nidiformis is an easy growing plant (perfect for beginners) that remains relatively small, making them ideal candidates for windowsill or terrarium growing
- Flowering requires a lot of energy and might cause your plant to lose it's dew
- Cut flower stalks when they emerge for a healthier, dewy plant
Recommended for you
The plants are packed very carefully and shipped on time. This is the 4th time ordering from Cultivo Carnivores, and we are always very happy.
Plant looks great. Great service.