FREE shipping for orders over R2000
EARLY ACCESS > Nepenthes platychila x mollis AW * ISC * 10-12cm (bareroot)
Only available while stocks last
- Special import from Wistuba - exotic plants
- Clone: Individual clone from seeds - individual seedling (ISC)
- Growing conditions: Intermediate
- The first taller grown plants show a very promising hybrid here
- The contrasting stripes of both species were also well preserved in the hybrid and the base cans already show the appearance of Nepenthes platychila base cans with the raised peristome of N. mollis. The tall cans are likely to produce the extremely wide, collar-like peristome of Nepenthes platychila, as this often becomes strongly prominent in Nepenthes platychila hybrids
Pssst... have you seen these?
VENUS FLYTRAP: DM Maroon Monster 📏 5+yr old XL plant (8-12cm in summer) with 1st spring traps💎 Limited release!
RARE! LIVE SPHAGNUM MOSS: HEADS > Mixed Species * Mostly Green 💎 Cultivo Exclusive
COLLECTORS ITEM 🌟 Nepenthes Miranda 📏 13-16cm > Exact plant pictured
VENUS FLYTRAP: DM Flaming Lips 📏 5+yr old XL winterbulb (8-12cm in summer) 💎 Limited release!