COCO HUSK CHIPS * Buffered * 10-25mm
available online only
courier or collect >>> FREE SHIPPING over R2000
Estimated delivery between 20/11 and 29/11
- Coco husk is a highly sustainable, ecological substrate made from coconut shells
- Highly popular amongst orchid growers and those in the carnivorous plant world, coconut fiber husk-chips can withstand weather changes and break down at a more measured and even rate than other bark chips
- Coco husk chips serve as an excellent growing media for orchids and tropical pitcher plants due to its excellent drainage and water retaining properties.
- This product can be used either on its own or mixed with course perlite to suit your growing conditions
- Coco husk chips also have many other uses, ie. raising humidity in reptile terrariums, paludariums, hydroponics, aquaponics and other conventional growing systems
- Available in 375ml bags (500ml expanded volume) which will fill a standard 10 x 10 cm planter with a little extra
- With an initial TDS value of 100-130ppm, a further triple rinse is always recommended for use in sensitive carnivorous plants
Pssst... have you seen these?