FREE shipping for orders over R2000
EARLY ACCESS > Nepenthes chaniana x mollis AW * ISC * 13-15cm (bareroot)
Only available while stocks last
ℹ️ Learn more about the difference between Fresh imports and Early access plants
- Special import from Wistuba - exotic plants
- Clone: Individual clone from seeds - individual seedling (ISC)
- Growing conditions: Intermediate
- Nepenthes chaniana x mollis shows very pretty lower pitchers
- The pitchers have a yellow-green ground colour with many dark red spots. A poison green peristome with red stripes and a green lid speckled with red. The pitcher shape can be described as slender and funnel-shaped and largely corresponds to that of N. chaniana. The leaves are extremely hairy on the underside, and so is the petiolus
- This hybrid can also be described as trouble-free and continues to grow even under suboptimal conditions
Pssst... have you seen these?
VENUS FLYTRAP: DM Maroon Monster 📏 5+yr old XL winterbulb (8-12cm in summer) 💎 Limited release!
SORRY SOLD OUT
VENUS FLYTRAP: DM Flaming Lips 📏 5+yr old XL winterbulb (8-12cm in summer) 💎 Limited release!