BUTTERWORT (Mexican): Pinguicula Ehlersiae loc Tolantongo, Mexico
- You will receive a well established potted plant
- Remember to bring a container for you plant's journey back home
- Sent to Postnet or via the courier:
- Pinguicula generally have very shallow roots, hence your plant will be sent already potted
- We take great care in shipping procedures. Butterworts are carefully packaged and protected to minimise damage
- Note that plant members in the pinguicula family ar quite fragile and may lose some leaves during transit
- Should your plant dislodge during shipping, simply repot your plant with the leaves at the soil level and firm the soil around it
- Grow butterworts in partial sun or very bright filtered light and keep soil only damp to the touch, year round
- Great for beginners, mexican butterworts are easy to grow and fantastic candidates for a sunny windowsill or protected area outdoors with moderate to bright light
- To prevent rot, pinguicula prefers a loose, open soil with a good balance between water retention and drainage. We use our Butterwort PROmix for all our mexican butterworts, with excellent results
Recommended for you
Excellent service, great knowledgeable advice, great communication, products were of excellent quality. Will definitely use them again.
Great looking plants. My Ehlersaie unfortunately fell out of its media during transport but thanks to the great packaging and quick delivery, it was mostly unscathed and is settling in nicely.