BUTTERWORT (Mexican): Pinguicula Ehlersiae loc Tolantongo, Mexico
Limited quantity available - No reserves - First come first serve
- You'll receive a well established potted plant
- Remember to bring a container for you plant's journey back home
- Sent via courier:
- Pinguicula generally have very fragile leaves and roots, hence your plant will be sent already potted - Packed and protected to minimise damage
- Grow butterworts in partial sun or very bright filtered light and keep damp year round
- Excellent candidate for sunny windowsills
- Pinguicula prefers a loose, open soil
- We use a well draining mix of sphagnum peat moss, silica sand, perlite, long fiber sphagnum moss and vermiculite, with excellent results
Recommended for you
Excellent service, great knowledgeable advice, great communication, products were of excellent quality. Will definitely use them again.
Great looking plants. My Ehlersaie unfortunately fell out of its media during transport but thanks to the great packaging and quick delivery, it was mostly unscathed and is settling in nicely.