POT O' PYGMIES: Drosera xPulchella (Mini version sundews)
- Species: Drosera
- The pygmy Drosera are almost all found only in Western Australia, a land of Mediterranean climate
- During the moist and cool winters, these plants flower and grow in glandular splendour
- Even in full growth they earn their nickname of "pygmy" sundews because they are so tiny! Yet, while built on a tiny scale, they are delightful to behold, like tiny jewels
- Cultivo is all about choices and our plants are available in various sizes to suit your every need. This plant pot of mini version sundews has a big bite and includes 3-5 juvenile to medium sized (1-2cm) plants. Pygmy sundews have very fragile roots and do not transplant well. For this reason they will be sent already potted in our deluxe carnivorous plant soil. Simply unwrap, water and enjoy!
- Pygmy sundews have very fragile roots and do not transplant well
- You will receive 3-5 juvenile to medium sized plants, already potted -packed and protected to minimise damage
- Your plant might lose some dew during shipping - new dewy growth will sprout once your plant has settled into it's new environment
Recommended for you
Once again excellent service and lovely plants. One is already in flower.
I love this pot of little pygmies :-D
They are very healthy and keep on showing new growth daily. Definitely getting some of the other varieties from Cultivo soon.