Stylidium Graminifolium (The grass trigger plant)
Stock is limited - no reserves - first come first serve
** These plants are not in flower yet **
- Keep soil only moist to the touch, if practicing windowsill growing water every third day, more if needed. S. debile is one of the most undemanding carnivorous or protocarnivorous plants you can keep.
- It thrives in full sun and partial shade, although it keeps blooming all year if given full sun.
- It can be left outdoors, in a windowsill pot, or kept in a well-lit terrarium. It doesn’t freak out and die if given a small bit of liquid fertilizer every month or so, and it’s relatively nonplussed as to water quality compared to most other carnivores.
- It keeps growing under high humidity and dangerously low, during air quality alert days - any plants that die off are rapidly replaced by new offshoots from the roots.
- If you're having trouble try supplementing light with a desklamp until it thrives again
Recommended for you