SUNDEW: Drosera Binata cv Marston Dragon
- Species: Drosera
- Drosera Binata cultivar 'Marston Dragon'
- This is a high end collector plant perfect for the ultimate plant connoisseur! Available in very limited supply and only available while stocks last
- Whether you prefer starting off with a younger plant and watch it grow into full majestic glory over the years or jumping in with more munch, right from the get go, we've got you covered! Cultivo is all about choices and our plants are available in various sizes and options to suit your every need. These are medium to near-flowering size plants, sold either bareroot or already potted in our deluxe carnivorous plant soil to take the hassle out of repotting. Simply unwrap, water and enjoy!
- Cut dead foliage for a neater plant
- Flowering requires a lot of energy and might cause your plant to lose it's dew - Cut flower stalks when they emerge for a healthier, dewy plant
- Drosera Binata will enter dormancy during winter (cooler temperatures and a shorter daylight period)
- During the dormancy period the plant will die back to a single winter bud and new growth will emerge late spring to early summer (around October-November)
- While dormant - water your plant less frequently (keep the growing media only damp) to prevent root rot
Recommended for you