RARE! GROW-YOUR-OWN COBRA LILIES: The COMPLETE seed starter pack
available online only
courier or collect >>> FREE SHIPPING over R2000
Estimated delivery between 20/11 and 29/11
Ready for a challenge?
Grab your adventure boots and try your hand at growing your very cobra pitcher plants from seed with
Cultivo's COMPLETE grow-your-own SEED STARTER PACKS
- We are proud to present another member in our range of COMPLETE SEED STARTER PACKS for carnivorous plants
- A fantastic gift idea and perfect for beginners, this tailored starter pack includes everything you'll need to grow your very own cobra lilies from seed - Just add water!
- It is important to note that growing carnivorous plants from seed is aimed at the adventure grower and a lot of patience is required. Cobra lily seeds will need a cold-stratification period of 4-8 weeks upon sowing and germination may only occur 1-2 months afterwards. Raising this species from seed is so rewarding but due to their slow-growing nature it may take many years to raise them from seed to maturity (flowering size)
- This seed starter kit includes:
- a complete growing container,
- premixed germination soil for your new seeds and
- a full instruction leaflet
- 5 cobra lily seeds, harvested within the last growing season
- Seeds from this species is extremely rare and those offered will be of the typical form of Darlingtonia Californica unless otherwise mentioned
We have a variety of kits available in our GROW-YOUR-OWN range
Pssst... have you seen these?
SORRY SOLD OUT
SEEDS: Cobra Lily > Darlingtonia Californica loc Eight dollar mountain (x self)