RARE! GROW-YOUR-OWN ALBANY PITCHER PLANTS: The COMPLETE seed starter pack
online only: courier or collect
Order now and get it between 20/11 and 29/11
Nationwide shipping from R100
Ready for a challenge?
Grab your adventure boots and try your hand at growing your very own albany pitcher plants from seed with
Cultivo's COMPLETE grow-your-own SEED STARTER PACKS
- We are proud to present another member in our range of COMPLETE SEED STARTER PACKS for carnivorous plants
- A fantastic gift idea and perfect for beginners, this tailored starter pack includes everything you'll need to grow your very own albany pitcher plants from seed - Just add water!
- It is important to note that growing carnivorous plants from seed is aimed at the adventure grower and a lot of patience is required. This one is not for the faint of heart! Albany pitcher plant seeds will need a cold-stratification period of 8-10 weeks upon sowing and germination may only occur months later. Raising this species from seed is so rewarding but due to their slow-growing nature it may take many years to raise them from seed to maturity (flowering size)
- This seed starter kit includes:
- a complete growing container,
- premixed germination soil for your new seeds and
- a full instruction leaflet
- 5 Albany pitcher plant seeds, harvested within the last growing season
- Seeds from this species are extremely rare and will be available for a limited time only
We have a variety of kits available in our GROW-YOUR-OWN range
Pssst... have you seen these?